CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Ok & Guest Hosting-Mingle!



Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK..........

....to sit up until midnight working on applications, resume and cover letters!

....that I want to curl up on the couch today with a good book. It's raining and nice and cool out right now!

.....to get up an extra 20 min early to stalk blogs for a few minutes while drinking my coffee and relaxing before I have to get ready!

.....that some of my friends from college are able to except a job position in another state!

...that this week has just flown by.....Today is my Friday at work!


It's Time to Mingle!
Happy Go Lucky
Each week we will choose one blog at random to spotlight at the next week's blog hop.
This weeks guest host is  me @ All Things Teachery and More

Ladies, thank you for giving me the opportunity to guest host with you on the "Mingle With Us! Blog Hop"  I am honored! 

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a rainy day to make you just want to curl up on the couch and read all day. I definitely feel you on that one. When it's nice outside I can't get myself to do anything productive so sometimes I'm grateful for crappy weather. Just found your blog and I have loved getting to know you better. You seem like such a fun person! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete