CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Letters & August Currently!

I linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters!!


Photobucket

Dear Hubby, Thank you for working 12's this weekend so we can have the extra money to have the leaky pool looked at and fixed!

Dear Nathan, I am sorry that you have to start summer school on Monday, but we have to get you back into a routine for 7th grade!

Dear Resume, Please work your way up to the top of the “yes” list at every district I've applied to thus far. I’m counting on you! (Claire I'm stealing this from you! Very well said!)

Dear Mom, Thank you for being my best friend. I love our daily chats!!

Dear Olympics, Thank you for keeping me up at night watching you! I love gymnastics and swimming!! 



Dear Readers, I love you, your fab!!



Have a great weekend!!!

Love, Cindy




6 comments:

  1. Had fun reading! New follower - hope to have you follow back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Currently !! Aren't the Olympics addictive?? I went back to school this week, and as much as I need the sleep,I find myself staying up until midnight to watch. I'm your newest follower - stop by sometime :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are TOTALLY addictive!! I stopped by and followed you back!!

      Delete
  3. I just found you through Currently! Come check us out sometime. http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    Your newest follower,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love joining in with these Currently link ups - I keep finding awesome teacher blogs. Can't wait to come back and visit again. Looking forward to that.

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yay for your resume, hope it does go up fast!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete