CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Favorite Read Alouds & Linky's Galore!!

Favorite Read Alouds Linky Party!!!

I'm linking up with Teaching Happily Ever After for Favorite Read Alouds Linky Party!

I have so many favorites but I will list just a few!!


    

 

What are your favorite read alouds? 

Grab the button, create a post with your favorite books, then link up to share! Please make sure you link to your specific post so people can easily find it! :) 



If you haven't checked out Rainbows Within Reach, you should!! Debbie has a passion for Children's music, Literacy and Art & Creativity! I have several of products! She is having a Pin-it-to-win-it linky party! Head on over and check it out!

photo of: Lucky #13 "Pin-it-to-Win-it" with Rainbows Within Reach (Personalized Picture Book Give-Away)



Heidi over at My (Not so) Elementary Life is having a giveaway for a Classroom Decor Pack of your choice. She has some very cute ones. My fav is the Bright Polka Dots!!



Oh, oh, oh Look out for my awesome giveaway coming up at the end of the week! I am ALMOST to 100 followers!!! Yeah!! I'm excited!!




2 comments: