CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 26, 2012

2 new products & a poll

Can you vote for the poll to the right at the top of my page?? I am creating bingo games for my stores and I wanted to know what I should use for sight word bingo. Fry Words or Dolch or both!

*****************************************************************

Please, Help a girl out on deciding what to use. I would also love if you would re-post so people will come take the poll too!! Thanks!!

I have 2 new products I have uploaded to my TPT & TN store!

Uppercase Alphabet Bingo


&

Lowercase Alphabet Bingo



*************************************************************************

OMG!!!! The Back To School Expo is AWESOME!!!! 
And you can enter to Win a FREE ticket!! 


There are presentations by:
Annie Moffatt from The Moffatt Girls
Cara Whitehead from Teaching...My Calling
Melanie Ralbusky from Schoolgirl Style
Eric & Brian from Wise Guys
Yvonne Crawford from MixMinder

The Vendor Hall is Ammmmmaaaazzzzing!!! 
And there is a goodie bag of over 56 items totaling over $180!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment