I'm linking up with Becky over at "From Mrs. to Mama" for her blogger 411!
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started out as a blog stalker up until may ish when I started a blog of my own. I started blogging to find ideas for math and literacy intervention.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to a local community college and graduated with a Associates in Early Childhood Development. Then I was on a roll so I started my Undergrad at Baker College Auburn Hills, MI. In June of 2010 I received my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education-Language Arts (BX) and Early Childhood Education (ZA).
3. Where have you traveled?
All my of Travel has been in the United States and Canada. I have been to Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Illinois.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would definitely buy a vacation for my family to take together. Then I would buy a house with property in Northern Michigan on a lake! Then the sky's the limit from there.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
- Bad Drivers.
- People who are late.
- People who are fake.
Hmmmmm this week is Magic Mike :-)
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I prefer coke, miller lite, coors lite and my new fav is 45 North's Late Harvest Riesling.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Shopping for something other than groceries!
I would have to say Target! I can shop for anyone in my family there!
10. What day would you love to relive again?
I would have to say our wedding day! It went by so fast!
11. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
My first job was at BK when I was 14. Then I was a dishwasher, waitress and worked in a tanning salon. My 1st Career was in Retail/ Restaurant Mgmt. Then I went into Education.
12. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I would take an Alaskan Cruise! Yes I could go somewhere warm!
14. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Having my forever home in a classroom to call my own.