CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's ok...................I think!


It's time for "It's ok" hosted by Neely and Amber! and Tracey for Thankful Thursday!




It's ok.................

--that I don't have much of my lesson planning done for Summer School that starts Monday!

--that I will spend the majority of the weekend catching up!

--that I spent 3 weeks doing NOTHING but relaxing and enjoying vacation!

--that I polished off a 1/2 of bottle of wine with dinner! 

--that I enjoyed the WHOLE week at home by myself while my son was at boy scout camp!






I'm thankful........

--that my co-worker worked her magic today with our summer school schedule while I was talking to our boss. I don't think I could have done it! I was sooooo frustrated as it was!

--that I am able to work for the next 5 weeks to bridge the summer money gap. We get paid hourly so they have to pay us for hours worked we can't bank the money to get a pay check through the summer. 

--that my son will be home on Saturday.......I miss him!

--that we have had 2 great camping trips so far this summer. We have one more next month.....we are going to Pennsylvania-white water rafting!

1 comment:

  1. it is always okay finishing off half a bottle of wine with dinner. happy time! :)

    ReplyDelete