Amy Lemons is having linky parrrrr-tay so we can all share a little about ourselves outside of our teaching world! Since I'm still new to blogging I thought I would share some of my quirks................please no judging my little quirks.
1. I love my family!! Family is the most important thing in my little world. My mom.......is my best friend and I love her dearly! My dad...I miss him with all my heart but we will meet again at the pearly gates! My son.......although he tests my patients every day I love him to the moon and back! My hubby..... He is my best friend, we have been married for almost 2 years, been together for 5 years but long time friends since 1998.
2. I love my furbabies.....Dewey(left) & Fletcher(right)! They are both 4 years old. We adopted them about a year apart. We work with a local rescue and foster dogs until they find their forever home.
3. I LOVE coffee!! Dunkin Donuts is my fav!
4. I have a hard time shutting my brain off at night. I can fall asleep right away but there are many nights where I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. TOO many thoughts going on in my head!
5. I did choir for 5 years through middle school (2) and high school (3). I don't sing for anyone but kids! They are non-judgmental.
6. I took the 5 year plan on graduating high school. My parents (Love them dearly) were not very encouraging through school. Neither of them graduated high school or college.
7. When I started college I was going to be a nurse. I changed my major after having a horrible Anatomy & Physiology 2 Teacher. I am glad I changed into education. It was the best decision!!
8. My first car was a 1981Chevrolet Chevette!
9. I am a U of M fan!! Go Blue!
10. I hate- ketchup, mayo, & mustard!
11. I love.................Deadliest Catch!