CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Social Sunday w/Ashley!

Sunday Social

I have decided to hook up with Ashley over at Ashley's Carnival Ride for Social Sunday! This weeks questions are ALL about vacations!

1. What is the best trip you've ever been on? I would have to say Niagara Falls. It was a LONG time ago but it was a great trip! 


View from our hotel room!


My sons favorite part of the trip was the Bird Kingdom. He enjoyed feeding the Lorikeet birds!

2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?

Hmmm I would have to say Wine Tasting in the Leelanau Peninsula of Michigan! Two of my fav's are....

&

picture-0152


3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?

I could use the Wineries tours here too. We had a blast with the couple we went with!
 
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?

I would have to say camping!! We typically spend 3-4 weeks of our summer camping somewhere in Michigan. 

5. What is the place you most want to visit?

I have two.....

Europe 

Alaska

6. What are your vacation necessities?


I have packing lists for each type of vacation that we take. But here are a few..........

Camera
Memory Cards
Camera Batteries
Tripod/Monopod
Cell Phone
Great books to read!

What do you like to pack? What can you not leave without? 
Where have you been?

No comments:

Post a Comment