Katie over at First Grade Jungle is having an awesome giveaway! She has reached 1000 followers of her amazing blog. Hop on over and take a look and enter her giveaway!
Monday, May 28, 2012
This says it the best............
Today, when you step outside, salute looking up to the sky. Give thanks to every man, woman who fought and died for you and I! By land, air, or sea! For our freedom they sacrificed proudly! Every branch of military.Thank you! For protecting my home and country! Written by TC Heroes Forever
Happy Memorial Day!
We are headed to a local parade here in Michigan!
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Miss T., over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher is having a blogiversary.
Hop on over and enter for a chance to win!
Monday, May 21, 2012
Friday, May 18, 2012
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Learning in Spain has hit 50 followers. She is having a giveaway! She is giving a $25 gift card and her latest unit.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
I am linking up with Teri at A Cupcake for a Teacher, April at A Modern Teacher and Miss Kindergarten.Here is My Summer Bucket List
1. Make Classroom decorations for next year. I love the Rainbow Collection over at Schoolgirl Style. She has some amazing classroom set-up's over there. I Love the poms hanging from the ceiling!
2. Finish installing our new fence, and get the pond at least started this year.
3. Finnish organizing my classroom library. Since I do Title 1 intervention. I keep it at home.
4. Spend time with my family camping, fishing, and boating.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Well my co-worker over at Live, Laugh, Love, Teach have 21 days left of school. I am excited for the end of the year, but now we have the task of testing 80 children that are on our Title 1 caseload.
So I am passing the time linking up with fellow bloggers! This time I am linking up with Amber over at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher.
3 Great Things
1. Our district has graciously trained our educators in:
7 Habits of Highly Effective People! Next year we will do, The Leader in Me book study.
2. I kept my job as a Title 1 teacher. Last year I only taught K-1 literacy. This year I was given the opportunity to teach K-4 Literacy and Math Intervention.
3. Working in 1 building and NOT having to travel between buildings. This has given me the ability to get to know the staff and feel like I belong. Instead of the disconnect I felt last year going between buildings.
3 Not-So-Great Things
1. I have found that there is just not enough time in the day. I am on the run from the time I wake up until the time that I go to bed. I never imagined that being a wife, mom and teacher would be such hard work.
2. Piloting a new math intervention program mid-year. I love the fact that I now have a curriculum to follow but we started mid-year which is making it difficult. The program is great and it is a wonderful asset to our program.
3. Still working on this one!
Monday, May 14, 2012
I absolutely LOVE the Clip Art from "Graphics From the Pond."
I have been creating stuff for my classroom for sometime now. I am now purchasing stuff to "make it cute" and add to my TPT store for all of you :-)
I also purchased clip art from MyGrafico
I found some awesome Monster Clip Art over the weekend!
Sunday, May 6, 2012
I've been blogstalking for quite a while now and I think I'm finally ready to start my own. I honestly don't know how often I'll be able to update, I guess I'll just wait and see. I appreciate all of the ideas I've gotten from other blogs, and I look forward to sharing my blog with you!